Terms & Conditions
The materials on www.swensens.com.sg, www.membership.swensens.com.sg, and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by ABR, including all information, files, images, contained in or generated by the software, and accompanying data and software programs (collectively referred to as “Contents”), may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of ABR EXCEPT: you may download one copy of the material on one computer for your personal, non-commercial and home use only, provided you do not delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. The Contents are protected by copyrights, trademarks and other forms of proprietary rights. Modification or use of any materials on the Site for any other purpose may violate ABR intellectual property rights. The material on this Site is provided for lawful purposes only. If you download content from our site, the content are deemed to be licensed to you by ABR. No rights and interests in any such title, interest, material or intellectual property rights in the Contents shall be transferred to you, but shall remain with ABR. The will be owned by, licensed to or controlled by ABR. You may not resell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert the Software to a human perceivable form, except to the extent permitted by law.
Restrictions on Use of Contents
Except as otherwise provided, the contents of this Site shall not be reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise distributed in any way, without the prior permission of ABR. To use any parts of the contents of this Site, the user must seek permission in writing, stating the contents for use; intent of use; manner of use; time frame of use and identity of the user. ABR reserves the right to refuse permission without declaring reason(s); and/or if information submitted by user is deemed insufficient. Modification of any of the contents or use of the contents for any other purpose will be a violation of ABR’s copyright and other intellectual property rights. Graphics and images on this Site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of ABR.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
The Contents of this Site are provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, ABR will not be liable for any costs, damages or injury caused by, including but not limited to, any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus, or line failure. ABR will not be liable for any damages or injury, including but not limited to, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this site, even if there is negligence or where ABR (or an authorized ABR representative) has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or both. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you to the extent that applicable law may not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. ABR will not be liable for any/all losses (including loss of profits or loss of opportunity), damages, and causes of action (in contract, tort (including without limitation, negligence), or otherwise).
Right of Access
ABR reserves all rights to deny or restrict access to this Site to any particular person, or to block access from a particular Internet address to this Site, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever. All logos and trademarks under ABR may not be used to link to any other web pages or websites, without the express written permission of ABR. This Site may contain hyperlinks to websites that are not maintained by ABR. ABR is not responsible for the contents of those websites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those websites. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites are entirely at your own risk. Hyperlinks to other websites are provided as a convenience to the user. In no circumstances shall ABR be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia or other devices used or appearing on websites to which this Site is linked.
DELIVERY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Orders must be placed at least 3 working days (Monday – Friday, excluding Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays) in advance, excluding date of order, subject to the outlet’s collection date and time. Please note that usual fulfilment period may be extended during festive period so please order the cake earlier to avoid disappointment.
For self-collection orders, confirmation of cake collection time will be further subject to the delivery schedule of the restaurant where the cake is to be self-collected.
- For home delivery and self-collection, cakes will be packed in Swensen’s Mini Box
- Please note that there will no be extra take-away boxes provided.
- Payment (including delivery charge for home delivery) must be made in full upon ordering and are non-refundable.
- Only VISA, Mastercard and American Express are accepted for online e-payment orders.
- Home delivery charge includes delivery to 1 destination in Main Land Singapore.
- Delivery to Sentosa Island is not available.
Amendments & Cancellations
- No cancellations or amendments are allowed for confirmed orders.
- In an event of required amendments, an administration surcharge of $10.70 inclusive of GST per amendment will apply.
- Please ensure that details in your order form are accurate.
Delivery & Acceptance
Home delivery service is available daily. There are 3 delivery windows, 1, 2 and 3, as stated below. The exact time of delivery cannot be fixed and all delivery schedules are at the sole discretion of the management.
Delivery Window Time Slots
- 11.30am – 2.00pm
- 2.30pm – 5.00pm
- 5.30 pm – 8.00pm
- In the event that no one is available at the delivery address to receive the cake, it will be sent to the nearest Swensen’s / Earle Swensen’s outlet for self-collection.
- Should you require second delivery to be made, please note that a fee of $34.24 inclusive of GST per destination (payable to the courier in cash upon delivery) will apply and delivery slots are subjected to availability.
- Self-collection is subject to the delivery schedule of the restaurant where the order is to be collected.
Collection Window Time Slots
- 11.30am – 2.00pm
- 2.30pm – 5.00pm
- 5.30 pm – 8.00pm
- Prices, terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of the management without prior notice.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by ABR Holdings Limited (UEN No. 197803023H).
- Cutting of ice cream cakes requires the use of a knife with steel blade. Please note that knife for cake cutting is not provided.
- For verification, please print your online order form or provide your order number when collecting your cake.